Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sleepy Head

I desperately want to makeover our bedroom! It's not that bad really... I just think it is in need of an update and some freshening up. Right now we have a groovy b&w Ikea comforter on our bed with a swirly, psychedelic pattern on it. I really want to do something with PINK in our room but I'm afraid hubby won't want that to happen! Boo! So just for fun... here are some ideas for what I would like in my dream room (if I had the $$$ to throw around!)

for a splash of green~ this chartreuse floor pillow


PJÄTTERYD wall art


black skull candle for those in-the-mood nights

mmm... and a Philips Ambilight TV for the bedroom... SO SEXY!
(dream on!)

1 comment:

*~TWo PiXie DoLLs~* said...

You have great taste! I love the green cushion, black chandelier and the skull candle. And I think you should just buy a bunch of stuff you like and do your bedroom, your hubby might explode but he'll like it eventually, hehe!