Wednesday, March 11, 2009

✩ Be a doll! ✩

Everything you need to be a doll from head-to-toe!
All these lovely items (and more) can be found on Etsy!


Vintage 60's PUFF SLEEVE Polka Dot VICTORIAN Lace

BABYDOLL Mini Dress

DollyrockerVintage

Pink Kitty Cat Maryjanes
emandsprout

Sweet Pink Bow Headband
zebracakes

Pixie Dust necklace
handmade by me! :O)

Sweet pink lace heart bow vest
SugarpopClothing

Hot Pink History charm bracelet
sweetexcess

Vintage 1940's Atomic Era Pink Rhinestone Brooch and Earrings

JewelsOnDisplay2

Pink Marshmallow WHIPPED BODY FROSTING -

with Shea Butter, Aloe, and Jojoba Oil

CozyMoments

Pretty Pink Garden Party Handbag with Vintage Jewelry
melissamoze

3 comments:

*~TWo PiXie DoLLs~* said...

I'm going to explode! I want it all! You have a great eye (eyes, hehe) for cool stuff!

stOOpidgErL said...

I am really in love with that embellished pink purse. She has a lot of great purses in her shop like that. I'm totally drooling over all of them!!

Donna J. Cary said...

Great post on how to look like doll. I love your idea and will try to use it. I think good dresses and accessories make it easier to get this look. Really appreciable and unique idea thanks for sharing.