Thursday, March 19, 2009

On another Jones Soda bottle!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I found out today that I'm on another Jones Soda bottle!!! One of my Etsy customers that was inquiring about a custom order had a feeling it was me on her Bohemian Raspberry bottle and sure enough.... it is me!! I'm so surprised about it because I was on a rootbeer bottle awhile ago and Jones notified me about it and sent me some labels. I had no idea I was on another one. I'm really happy about this!!! The cool thing is~ I LOVE RASPBERRY!!! What an awesome flavor to be on. Sad thing is~ the pic I submitted was in color and it got printed in black and white. Oh well.... I shouldn't complain I suppose!

If you can locate this bottle please contact me!

a pic that my Etsy customer sent me of her bottle!

The old bottle I was on a few years ago

1 comment:

Jillianmackowiak said...

I love the ice ice baby necklace! I love the sparkles.

Jillian :)