Monday, March 23, 2009

A few new items added to my Etsy!

I just added some fresh new goodies to my Etsy shop!

This one is one of my new all-time favorite necklaces- Swirly Top I just love everything about it... the rainbow stripes of glitter, green candy sprinkle dots, AND googly eyes on top!

This one here is called Strawberry Girl I'll be doing a series of these girls with sweets so keep your eyes open for some new ones in this style!

This one is an old fave that I just brought back! It's called Lollipop Lollipop

a new print of one of my favorite Bradley Dolls~
Hello Dolly

And finally~ I made this doggy necklace for my sis of her chi Bebo!

This is BEBO wearing one of her handmade doggy hats!
Ain't he sweet?!?!? :O)

4 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

LOVE the new necklaces and I really adore the puppy hats your sister makes...if only I had a dog, I wonder if my cats would tolerate having one on...?!

Tizzalicious said...

I love your new doll!

Ally ☁ ☼ said...

your necklaces are awesome =)

Mandy Chilvers said...

awww Bebo looks like my baby girl Myrtle!