Thursday, January 31, 2008

Quote of the day!

I don't even do a quote-of-the-day over here on my blog but I came across this on the internet just now and had to share it! WOW~!

Imitation’s the highest form of flattery.
Unless you’re getting knocked off by boring bitches who can only compete with your creative sloppy seconds.
Like chicks who can only get dick after it’s been worked by another lady, copycats are pussycats domesticated beyond housewives, weak pets who only feed when fed by others.
I’d tell such girls to eat me–

6 comments:

Wendy Reed said...

Ha ha ha, freakin' hysterical AND the truth! :)

Smiles,
Wendy Reed

www.SweetMeDesigns.etsy.com

stOOpidgErL said...

I hope the person reads this that I directed it towards.
I have a stalker/copycat situation right now. :O( It's friggin creepy!

Keys and Memories said...

Let me kick her ass for ya! Stupid asshat copycats!

stOOpidgErL said...

haha! I love you Keys! :O)

Raven said...

LOVE THAT...and yer right!

I just found someone copying some of my work too.
GRRR...

They get theirs in the end...it's called KARMA!

xxx
Raven

stOOpidgErL said...

hah! that is true raven! And karma is a big old ugly bitch!