Sunday, March 9, 2008

My God! SWEET Etsy impulse buy!

I never make impulse purchases... EVER.
But I saw this ice-cream shirt today while browsing on ETSY and I just felt like I couldn't live without it.

SirMitchell is a brand spankin' new shop on ETSY... can't wait to see what designs he comes up with next! I think this is going to be one successful shop! :O)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that t-shirt freakin' ROCKS!!!

Smiles,
Wendy
www.SweetMeDesigns.etsy.com

Tizzalicious said...

That's fantastic, I can imagine you had to have it!

dollface design said...

that shirt is AWESOME! i can see why you couldn't live without it! love all your new easter creations and congrats to your little sis on opening her shop, off to visit & heart her's snd sir mitchell's...making the blog rounds of all my faves and wanted to say hi, so hi!
♥
layla

sMacThoughts said...

This guy's clearly gonna be successful...he's got over 60 sales in 3 weeks! I've added him to my favorite sellers.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such stories. I love to read stories like that. BTW add some pics :)
BeautifulMonster

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog as for me. It would be great to read a bit more concerning that topic. Thnx for posting that info.
Joan Stepsen
Cyprus escorts