Sunday, February 10, 2008

Making my ass fatter.... one cupcake at a time!

So I've had my eye on the FatDaddyBakeShop ever since I found out about Etsy. I ordered two of her cupcakes one week ago and they came today. I felt like a little girl on Xmas morning when the mailman came up to my door and hand-delivered my box of goodies. I ordered the Red Velvet Revolution for myself and the PMS Cupcake AKA Chocolate Overload for my hubby Joe. We tore into them right away... didn't waste any time! It was delicious!!! Then I popped mine in the microwave for 7 seconds to melt the frosting a little and OMG- it was sweet heaven in a jar! My sweet-tooth was gleaming with joy!
I'll be back for more- that is for sure! I can't recommend these enough! DIG IN!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! How appropriate that Bow Wow Wow's "I Want Candy" began playing when I clicked onto your page. Love your desserts, love your page, love Bow Wow Wow. . . and I would love to abscond with your mannequin.

Keys and Memories said...

I really need to try those cupcakes. I have ordered twice but had them sent to other people :)

stOOpidgErL said...

Seriously- if you have not tried these for yourself- DO IT! They are sooooo amazing.
I had to order them to see what all the hype was about. Everyone says these are the best cupcakes. They're right!!! These cupcakes rock!

said...

You have an extremely fine blog.

Stay on groovin’ safari,
Tor

)))((((((
(*)...(*)
....U....
..[___]..