Monday, December 31, 2007

Have a *GREAT* 2008! Happy New Year everyone!

Wow!
So 2007 turned out to be a pretty awesome year!! The best ever in my 26 years.

I got married to Joe in Las Vegas, quit my shitty job at Sears Portrait, learned some new crafts, and opened up
my Etsy shop in the fall. Life is good! The year started off rather slow and miserable and ended with a *BANG*!!

I have come a long way this year. I am now a wife and also a fulltime working artist. All this change has been so good for me... I am so happy to be alive! :O)

For 2008 I've got some somewhat big plans. I hope to continue running a successful Etsy shop but I want it to be so much more! I want it to be bigger and better in 2008. I plan on learning some new crafts like button-making and polymer clay... and who knows what else?!?! I'm always learning new things. I also want to expand on my resin jewelry-making. I want to make sure my stuff really stands out and I want to experiment with different techniques.

I also can't wait until it gets nice out again. I'm dting to bust out my Holga camera and get some new prints into my shop. I'm so uninspired with photography in the winter season. I'll be back to my shutterbug ways come spring!

Can't wait until the big ball drops tonight! I've got a good feeling that 2008 is going to be great!

Happy New Year everyone! Stay safe and be happy!

No comments: