Thursday, December 27, 2007

ETSY Item Of The Day

Today's ETSY Item of the Day is another print! This print, Jenna, is the next print on my wishlist and it comes from the ETSY shop of PaperThinDesign. The description of this print reads, "The world would be a better place if everyone screamed for ice cream." Wow... I couldn't agree more with that statement! Me and my hubby, Joe, are huge fans of ice-cream. When we first started dating we used to go to Big Boys and order huge ice-cream sundaes and spoonfeed it to each other- it was so cute! Jenna brings back so many of those fond memories for me!! Gotta love that little ice-cream dude in the frame on the wall too! That cracks me up!!

Jenna
Created by: PaperThinDesign

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww what a sweet story to tie into your Item of the Day. Excellent choice!