Friday, March 20, 2009

new thingamajigs


Just a random blog entry about happenings in my life. :O)


Hello dolly!!! I got this lovely new doll in the mail earlier this week and I named her Pearl.

NEW Ice Ice Baby necklace in the shop!

I don't often get a chance to keep any necklaces for myself but when I was making this Skull Candy necklace I fell in love with it instantly!!! It's a keeper!!

TheLuluBean sent me these awesome DAVID LACHAPELLE (my favorite photographer) postcards
and I just got them in the mail!!
I ♥ them!


My awesome sister Krystal put this crocheted banana split in her Etsy shop and I can't even tell you how many times I looked at it! I was soooooo tempted to order it and I shouldn't have hesitated. It sold. I will have to commission her to make me one!

Mmmm!~ I got this amazing soap (banana buttercream OMG!) this week from CozyMoments on Etsy. It was my first purchase from her shop and I'm so thrilled with everything I ordered. I also ordered a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut soap and a bar of banana soap. I just want to gobble it up!

3 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

I love random happiness posts, especially when they are accompanied by pretty pictures!

Cateaclysmic said...

I love that doll she's super cute <3

Ally ☁ ☼ said...

banana split
*___*
so yummy <3